Mercruiser Precision Parts keep your engines
in good, safe operating condition.
Insist on ONLY Mercruiser Factory Parts!
We have tune-up kits, points and condensors for every
Mercruiser Sterndrive and Inboard Engine made.
Here are a few simple tune-up tips.
1. Always set your dwell (points) BEFORE setting your timing.
2. Apply dielectric grease to the distributor cam or the points will fail fast.
3. Make a note of you firing order BEFORE the tune-up.
5. Make sure you have the correct engine specifications.
6. Use White Out to mark your harmonic damper timing line.
7. Use care installing a ThunderBolt Sensor wheel! Don't bend any tabs.
861925T2 changed to part 861925T3 MEFI3 ECU which is NLA (no longer available)
Mercruiser now has an ECU Conversion Kit for this application. 892799A01 ECU Conversion Kit $ 2,426.00