Marine Parts & Accessories
Mercruiser Precision Parts keep your engines
in good, safe operating condition.
Insist on ONLY Mercruiser Factory Parts!
We have tune-up kits, points and condensors for every
Mercruiser Sterndrive and Inboard Engine made.
Here are a few simple tune-up tips.
1. Always set your dwell (points) BEFORE setting your timing.
2. Apply dielectric grease to the distributor cam or the points will fail fast.
3. Make a note of you firing order BEFORE the tune-up.
5. Make sure you have the correct engine specifications.
6. Use White Out to mark your harmonic damper timing line.
7. Use care installing a ThunderBolt Sensor wheel! Don't bend any tabs.
This assembly is for the Mercruiser distributorless ignition system.
Always follow the Mercruiser timing procedure!
18813T Motion Sensor
(image not shown)
(This item is no longer in production)
[Home][Email your Parts Request]